At 2M we believe that there’s no place quite like home – that’s why we support those who wish to remain in their own homes and independent for as long as it is safe for them to do so.
Our Domiciliary Care Team have experience in providing dependable, trustworthy, high quality home care and support for private individuals, local councils and other organisations.
The aim of 2M Health & Home Care is to promote independent living within your own home/environment whilst enabling you to pursue as full and interesting a life as possible.
* 2M Health & Home Care was established to make a positive difference by providing a high quality, safe and efficient service through the provision of high quality and well trained care workers within home care environments
* Person Centred care forms the core of the service we provide at 2M and our staff are committed to meeting our aims and objectives
* To deliver a service of the highest quality that will improve and sustain the service users overall quality of life
* To ensure that the service is delivered flexibly, attentively and in a non-discriminatory fashion whilst respecting each service users right to independence, privacy, dignity, fulfillment and the rights to make informed choices and take riskd
* To ensure that each service users needs and values are respected in matters of religion, culture, race or ethnic origin, sexuality, sexual orientation, political, affiliation, marital status, parenthood and disabilities or impairments.
* To match the nominated care worker as closely as possible with the service useer, and respecting the need to change the care worker in the event of subsequent non-compatibility
* To manage the care service efficiently and effectively to make best use of resources and to maximize the value of money for the purchaser/service user
Care and Support Staff
All our staff and carers are competent to undertake the activities for which they are employed and responsible. Newly appointed carers who do not hold a relevent care qualification are required to demonstrate their competence and register for a relevent NVQ in care within the first 6 months of employment. We have a structured induction process and training programme which is designed to meet workforce training targets. Our induction process includes shadowing an experienced carer prior to taking responsibility themselves for the provision of personal care services and working alone in the homes of service users, Our support staff recieve training on all health and safety requirements including manual handling. Training and development requirements are reviewed annually at staff apprsisal